Singing groups to restart next week!
SINGING GROUPS RE-START NEXT WEEK!
Following government guidance, we will be restarting our singing and social groups next week. For the time being, this means we will be halting our gentle exercise groups to focus on getting the singing groups up and running.
For our singing groups:
- You MUST book in advance to attend.
- You need to book on in advance of EVERY session you wish to attend. The easiest way to book is through the app or website.
- Numbers are strictly limited.
- If you book on to a session and find you can’t attend you MUST let us know 24 hours in advance so your place can be offered to someone on the waiting list.
- Please DO NOT turn up without booking on first.
Times and locations are as follows:
Margaret Alexander Community Centre
Thursdays 10.30 – 12.30
Thursdays 2.15 – 4.15
The Scout Hut, The Butts
Fridays 10.30 – 12.30
We will re-start once we know we have enough people to make this group viable. Please let us know if you would like to attend this group.